A GEM OF PERFECT LIFESTYLE HOME
Situated on 930m2 allotment in a marvelous suburb, just tastefully renovated, this two-storey conventional style home is an amazing blend with style and value exudes a warm and contemporary appeal that is so highly in demand. Built in 1984, the stylish lounge is lined with unique slate. Large windows allow plenty of light to the living room. A magnificent bar with floating floor board leads your steps to the entertaining area. The stunning open-plan kitchen with views through windows of beautiful backyard boasts plenty of storage, bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, new oven and new range hood.
Upstairs there are 5 spacious bedrooms carpeted throughout, all with big walk-in robes and built-in robes. Master bedroom featuring a very spacious ensuite and spa bath, 2 bedrooms have the access to the big sunlit new balcony. Nothing compares to the relaxing moment when you open the sliding door, pull out a chair and chat with your family over a cup of tea, overlooking the whole suburb with differing stunning view until sunset.
More features including:
– Big laundry and separate w/c on ground floor
– Rumpus room, an extra family entertaining area and/or storage room
– Single garage with internal access, auto roller door and shelves
– Fully fenced courtyard and shed at the rear
– Auto and manual roller shutters
– Evaporative A/C and a split system in living area
– Rinnai gas hot water system
– Easy reach of both Morphett Vale and Southgate shopping centre, local amenities and public transport